Monday 28 September 2015

Eid 2k15

EID-UL-ADHA


Eid al-Adha,also called the Feast of Sacrifice or Bakra Eid. It is the second Eid of two religious holidays celebrated by Muslims worldwide each year. It honors the willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son, as an act of submission to God's command.


Qurbani Cattle in Pakistan.
At Eid al-Adha, we Muslims make a special effort to pray at a mosque.I wore  new clothes, visited my family members and friends and I symbolically sacrificed various kinds of animals  in an act known as qurbani. This represents the animal that Ibrahim sacrificed in the place of his son.
Eid Day1:
I woke up at 8:00.I got ready and went to see the quarbani of the animals.Afterwards my mother cooked goat chops with rice and gravey as guest were going to arrive.I got Eiddi from my fellow guests and realitives.The day was well spent
Eid Day2:
On the second day of the Eid we went to Gujranwala with my cousins.We enjoyed alot there.There we spent our day at my Khala's house.It was a good day indeed.
Eid Day3:
After having breakfast at Khala's house we turned back to our home in Gujranwala.At night we did Barbeque with our family friends.We enjoyed alot and had lots of fun.THEN at night we came back to Lahore

No comments:

Post a Comment